Who is the course for?
Those working in health and social care in order for them to have an understand their duty of care and how to fulfil it, with consideration for legislation, workplace policies and possible conflicts
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- ‘Duty of care’ in a health and social care context
- Groups for whom health and social care professionals have a duty of care
- Key obligations to those for whom you have a duty of care
- Legislation and workplace policies, protocols and guidelines help ensure that you fulfil your duty of care
- Possible conflicts between duty of care to a client and the demands of an employer
- Sources of help in resolving dilemmas relating to duty of care