Take this Course
Who is the course for?
To provide learners with the knowledge and expertise to qualify as a first aider in the workplace and anyone who is identified as the ‘appointed person’ for first aid in a relatively small or low risk workplace
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Actions in an emergency
- Adult resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- The management of adult choking
- The management of the unresponsive casualty
- How to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- The treatment of minor injuries