Who is the course for?
To introduce healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to equality, diversity and inclusion so that they can be promoted and discrimination reduced
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Understand equality, diversity & discrimination perception and stereotyping
- Have some understanding of the law and how it protects people from discrimination
- Consider prejudice and how it can impact on individuals
- Look at where discrimination can be found in the care sector
- Understand how to promote diversity and reduce discrimination in the workplace