Who is the course for?
To provide learners with a general understanding and awareness of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016.
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Understand what the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is
- Outline the 6 Data protection principles
- Understand the special categories of personal data
- Understand the main responsibilities of organisations under the GDPR
- Explain what Data Protection Impact Assessments are
- Understand rules for data breach reporting and transferring personal data outside of the EU.