Who is the course for?
New and existing staff working in residential, domiciliary or nursing care. This course provides an understanding of this important subject.
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Legislation and Guidance
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Classification, Types, Names and Forms of Medication
- Supply, Storage and Disposal
- Procedures for the Safe Handling and Administration of Medicines
- Errors and How to Deal With Them
- Side-Effects/Adverse Reactions