Take this Course
Who is the course for?
New and existing staff working in residential, domiciliary or nursing care. This course provides an understanding of this important subject.
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Legislation and Guidance
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Classification, Types, Names and Forms of Medication
- Supply, Storage and Disposal
- Procedures for the Safe Handling and Administration of Medicines
- Errors and How to Deal With Them
- Side-Effects/Adverse Reactions