Who is the course for?
To make healthcare support workers and adult social care workers aware of person centred planning/thinking/care and their role in implementing person centred approaches.
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Meaning and Importance of Person Centred Care
- Legislation and Standards
- Individuality, Independence and Active Participation
- Rights, Choice, Privacy, Dignity and Respect
- Barriers to Person Centred Care and Support
- Working in Partnership
- Person Centred Approaches