Who is the course for?
Those working in health and social care in order for them understand their role, their relationship with others, how to work in ways that have been agreed with their employer and in partnership with others.
What do learners receive?
- Course notes
What does the course include?
- Main duties and responsibilities
- Standards and codes of conduct and practice that relate to the role
- How previous experiences, attitudes and beliefs may affect the way we work
- How and when to escalate any concerns (whistle blowing)
- Working in partnership with key people, advocates and others who are significant to an individual